dear sudhakar
hi

I am not shore weather any person from customer care will call you or not.
It is one of the steps while registering with yahoo.  However, you can take
help of sighted person to solve this problem. You have to type the character
shown in picture in text box. Bye the way picture is inaccessible. Therefore,
you will have to take assistance of some some sighted person. As far as my
knowledge goes yahoo does not provide audio solution to this. In addition, this
is not a tall useless cause it prevents automatic spam mails. As software,
which sends spam, mails can fill to/CC/BCC fields; subject fields and your
message body and send it.
However, it cannot fill the text shown in picture, because it is random image
file, making text shown in picture unpredictable.

Sanjeev

Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev.spaces.live.com

Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]