Dear associates,
I've heard that there is a visually challenged person somewhere in west or
south India who has recently started "Radio of the blind, for the blind, by the
blind."
  I actually wanted to know the name and contact details of this person.
Am not sure whether the same has already been conversed to the list as Am
unable to see these mails on a regular basis.
So kindly impart any such information to me privately at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Would be a real kind if anyone of you can let me know the fact.

--
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Voice-Off: 1-800-566-4604 Ext 560
 Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"