Hello,
             Listers:
Previously I have told you that I want to do M.A
From D.U but some friends from India and also some listers have given me
suggestion that itÂ’s quite difficult to get high percentage in M.A from D.U. So I have thought that I should have to do B.C.A and then M.C.A instead of M.A because I am quite interested in computer field. Can I get admission in B.C.A there in India after doing graduation from Pakistan? Need your valuable suggestions.

                             With best regards,

Raj vaswani