Hi friends
  I am happy to recieve your good wishes
  I thank each and every list members.
  your encouragement will boost new energy to work with more efficiency.
  i sincerly thank one and all.
  regards
  Dattu Agarwal

Dattu Agarwal Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear list members,
I am glad to inform that,
I have been selected for Karnataka sikshana ratna award
instituted by Bharat ratna sir M. Vishveshwarayya engineering trust Bangalore.
out of 44 recipiants i am the only visually impaired person
the awards will be presented on 22/12/2006 at Bangalore.

regards
Dattu Agarwal

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php