dear associates,
Is anybody there in our group who is doing work like data editting or transfer
from audio files? Am not talking about Medical Transcription but willing to
know in case of any such kind of work or project is being done by anyone of you.
There are many projects to be done with audio files besides Medical
Transcription. I have few things to discuss with a right party or person who is
actually afiliated with these ventures.
--
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Voice-Off: 1-800-566-4604 Ext 560
 Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"