  From: "Punit Diwan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
  Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 9:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [AI] Greater Sign in outlook express

  Hello Friends,
                      In order to remove greater sign in OE I tried Tools >
  Options and in send tab I have not found the "Text settings button". There
  are two buttons for mails. These are HTML Settings and Plain Text Settings.
  But choossing both these buttons, I have not got the check box stating
  "Intent the original message while replying"
          I am using Outlook Express 6 with Windows 2003 Server. Any way email
  Stripper is working find but I have to lounch and  paste the message in that
  program to remove that signs. Any way somthing is better than nothing.
  Thanks harishji and vetriji for replying my message.

  Regards
  Punit Diwan