dear raj,
If you have recently subscribed with hotmail account then  you won't
be able to configure it in outlook express as hotmail now doesnt
offer free service to configure it's account in outlook.
If you are an old user of hotmail then go ahead.
1. Open your outlook express and click on tools menu and select
account. Press the tab twice and go to add button .
2. click on mail and type your display name.
3. Press tab button ant click on next and type your hotmail account
ID.
4. click on the next button and no need to make any change or write
anything here. It wil automatically select : My incoming mail server
is  a: http.
5. Click on next and you will be asked to type your account name witch
will already be there. Press tab and type your password.
6. Click on next button and then straightaway click to finish button.
7. Press tab untill you reach to close button.
Press enter here and now, it will ask you:
Would you like to download folders from the mail server you addid?
Press enter to yes button and it will start downloading folders   in your
Outlook Express.
Hotmail creates separate folders like Inbox, send item, Deleted item and Bulk
mail in outlook express.

--
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
Voice-Off: 1-800-566-4604 Ext 560
 Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great
player"