Hi Raj,
Although the instructions to send private mails have been given in the list
time and again, I'm giving it here none the list for those who have missed.
Here are the steps to reply to sender offlist:

1. Open the message and tab to the "from" field.
2. press control C to copy the field.
3. Press control R to reply, then go to the To field.
4. Here, completely delete the group address. Make sure that it is
completely deleted and the field is empty.
5. Now, press control V. The sender's name will be pasted there.
6. Now go to the message body, type your message and send it.
Another more convenient way is to configure the jaws keyboard manager for
the purpose. To do this:
1. pres insert f2, then press K and then press enter. This will bring Jaws
Keyboard Manager for Outlook Express.
2. Press tab once, then press R till it announces the option for replying
directly to sender.
3. Now, press control A, which will let you to add your chosen keystroke for
this task. Add whatever keystroke you want and press enter
4. Say yes to the confirmation message and close the Keyboard manager.

Having done this, you can use the keystroke you have added to reply to the
sender privately. Just be sure to open the message before doing so, however.

Hope this much will help.