Hello Mr. Pathak

For that kind of activity it is really high, and other than what harish has
already said, what comes to my mind, is that you may have some virus
activity going on. some viruses use computers on internet as attack platform
for other computers. What I mean, that your computer if it is infected with
such a virus, wil be attacking other computers, and will be generating huge
amount of data. The purpose of these attacks is to make so many requests for
a website or something that it is not able to handle the request and then
the site may behave in a way so as to be exposed to exploitations. I have
seen an example, where one computer which was not having service packs for
windows XP, had generated more than 1 GB internet trafic within a few hours.

So monitor your computer's usage buy noting in the connection window the
incomming and out going data transfer before you disconnect, this
information is lost after you disconnect,. You can look for some software
which can keep record for such activities.

Also ensure that your computer has SP2 (Service Pack 2) if you have windows
xp, or in all other cases you have all the updates for the operating system
you are using. Besides SP2, apply all security updates as they contain
important bug fixes for latest flause discovered in the operating system

  Hope it helps
Dinesh

, things