-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of S K
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:19 PM
To: pamnani; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Information Please.

Dear Pamnani,

  I do agree with you. Good work.

  Suhas

pamnani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Anubha
NAB India at Mumbai runs such a course and there is some residential
facility. However I dont have the details at present but will mail these
on
the list later during the week.
I would first like to chat with you and find out what you really want to
do
as most of your questions are exploratory and they give an impression
that
you have not decided and need direction.
I will try and call you this week and take this matter off the list.
Kanchan