Hi!
  You might have not pressed the shift key properly. It used to happen with me
also.
The reason I found for this problem is holding the shift key properly.
  First hold down the shift key properly &then press the delete key.
  To answer your another question about sending huge files, you can use
yousend.com
It allows you to send files upto 300 MB. Please go through the website
conditions & understand more about their service.
  Hope this helps you...
Thanks.

Anjali Arora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  friends,
I prefer to shift delete my materials but it somehow for unknown reasons goes
in my recycle bin.
what's wrong? why like this?
what can I do to have the desired results?
of course I can then go to recycle bin and delete it from there...but
technology can offer or is expected to give short cut methods and not two steps
for one task.
  so plz suggest what's wrong, where is the error and how to correct it.
btw my system is os 98 with office 2000.
  thanks for all the expected brilliant suggestion
Anjali
9868909291
  To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
unsubscribe.

Cheers

Vidya
Computer Trainer