Hi Pranav Lal
in my mail i have never said that this platform is inaccessible to discuss this
issue.
what i have told is that all the organisations should put their united efforts
to make such provisions available to the blind persons also.
if necessary the advocates on the list should come farward to file a public
interest litigation againest the railway authorities for having denied the
benifits of modern technology to the visually impaired persons.
before commenting please read the mails carefully.
regards
Dattu Agarwal