-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rajesh
asudani
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:10 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] towards 2020

No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.

Well dinesh, can anyone howsoever expert in using the cane, be a hundred

percent sure as whether the navigating cane covers virtually all the
surface
area before her/him?

And there are of course general hurries of life!
Rajesh