Hello.
How many of us are members of orkut? I believe it can serve as a
useful platform for interaction. True that most of us are really busy
with our work. But then we cant stop living, aint it? In fact, many of
my university teachers have been found being hooked on to orkut. So I
extend a cordial hand of friendship to everyone of you. Let us unite
and make this world a better place to live in.
With warm regards,
Moiz Tundawala,
National University of Juridical Sciences,
Kolkata.