Dear associates,
One cannot stay without expending tools of accessibility for long period.
Specially when advance technology in form of talks and Mobile Speak are being
used in the large scale and giving fruitful results as a whole.
Am gonna buy a handset to be compliant with talks but as usual getting confused
as I Am very choosy in the matter of mobile phone.
There is a Handset of Series 60 in Nokia, 5500 (Sporty Handset.)
I like it’s feature but just got this information that The Nokia 5500 is an
outdoor device, targeting the sportsmen. TALKS does not yet support the special
applications related to sports.
Now, would like to know whether anyone of you is using this handset. The
feature of sports training is additional one in this set and I’d not mind if
talks doesn’t support it but my query is are there any applications or features
in every talks supported handset witch don’t work with talks, like sport
feature would not be supported by talks.
I just want to confirm this so when I obtain Nokia5500, would not have any
feeling in my mind that such feature is not working in my Mobile set and I
shouldn’t have gone for it.
I would really be thankful if anyone of our members can resolve my query and
give me the right solution on my mystification.

--
Truly,
Have a wonderful day ahead!

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia

Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"Success lies not in the result, but in the effort"