*OFFICE OF THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES*

*Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment*
*Sarojini House, 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi – 110001*

*(**: 2338-6054, 2338-6154, Fax : 2338-6006*

*Website: www.ccdisabilities.nic.in Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

* *

*Subject :      **G**uide-book on sporting and recreational activities for *

*Persons with Disabilities*

* *

*Sir/Madam,*

* *

*          A guide-book on creating sporting and recreational activities for
persons with disabilities is being prepared for publication by this office.
The guide-book will provide details of necessary infrastructure required for
different sports/activities, the measurement, aides and appliances.  *

* *

*          We also propose to include names of high Indian achievers with
disabilities in different sports at Regional, National and International
level.  We seek your cooperation in this regard and request you to send us
the details of such persons along with a passport size photograph indicating
:  Name, Address, Sport played, Achievement with e-mail address, Telephone
no., Fax no., if available, and Short Profile preferably by e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  *

* *

*          Kindly send the details by 30th April, 2007 so that these details
can be included in the book.*

*          *

* *

*(T.D. Dhariyal)*