No, this is not a suspecious mail account. The yahoo.it indicates that sender
is from Italy or he does use E-mail ID of yahoo.it.
Like if the person is from Portugal, he or she may use the ID like: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
In the same way, You might have heard yahoo.uk, witch indicates UK. for yahoo
India, we use yahoo.co.in
So the yahoo.it account is undoubtedly OK but now, question is whether sender
is honest or not.
I've got many mails with so called very good offer but finally have come to
know that such E-mails are totally fraudulent. Dont know what is your case of
that E-mail but if it is about any money transaction, then I doubt that!
You may get in touch with me for any further clarification.
--
Truly,
Have a wonderful day ahead!

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia

Mob: +91 935-006-3109

"Success lies not in the result but in the effort"