From: "sameer latey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:11 AM
Subject: [AI] Classic Laptop Versus Laptop

Dear Friends,

Under Keyboard layouts in the Basic option of the JAWS
context menu, there
are two settings for laptops - Classic Laptop and
Laptop.

Kindly inform me as to the difference between these
two settings and also
explain where one keyboard layout may be preferred
over the other.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India