I don't think warning a member on the pretext of a discussion in another
group is a good idea. that group has a different policy, and it is very much
up to them to discuss things that matter to that particular group.

regards.

On 4/23/07, Ketan Kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/23/07, John Buddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mahesh S. Panicker
room no. 121;
Kaveri-hostel;
Jawaharlal Nehru university new delhi 110067 india.