i don't know about any guidelines from RBI, but i have single account
on my name from ICICI bank with all services, like ATM, net, phone
banking, and cheque book,
i am not sure, whether i got them because of NRO account.

At 09:56 PM 4/26/2007, you wrote:

>Dear Friend,
>
>As far as I am aware, there is no circular prohibiting
>banks from allowing
>ATM cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking or Telephone
>Banking facilities to
>blind individuals.
>
>Regards
>Sameer Latey
>Mumbai, India

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID [EMAIL PROTECTED]       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988