Hi,
I am using headphones from last 18 months to listen to jaws in office.
Previously i used to use earplugs which go in the ear but from sometime now
i have switched over to headphones which remain outside the ear. Wearing
light weight headphones is easy on head also while the sound not directly
hitting the eardrums.

Also i have always used the earplugs/headphones only on one ear to listen to
jaws and left the other ear for catching up with the ambience.

I liked the idea of Harish of placing the earphone little below the ear.

best wishes,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.eyeway.org