Hai everybody,

  I am unable to read the .pdf file with the JAWS.After opening the file,
neither the JAWS nor the PC Cursor  is giving me the informations present in
it.I have AdoviReader 6.0 installed in my machine. So anyone can tell me
whether there is any other alternative way to make JAWS read it directly (i.e.
without converting the file into some other format).
        Thank You