Dear Friends,
I am using a Nokia 6600 with Talks. Lately my handset is giving me some
trouble. It used to switch off on its own. After talking Nokia Help line I
could fix it. They asked me to back up the memory on the meory card and
format the handset and then restore thememory back to the phone memory. The
switching off problem got fixed but then on I stopped receiving SMSs. I can
send SMSs but there are no incoming messages or delivery reports. Any idea
how to fix this? However, I also went to Nokia Service Centre. They said
there may some buggs and they will have to load software again. For this
they want me to take a back up of individual files like contacts, messages
and so on using Blue tooth. Please tell me how to ddo this and also tell me
what happens to Talks which is loaded on my phone. Sorry for long mail.
Thanks in advance. Will await responses to help me.
Regards Nafisa

Hey its Office 2007. Click here Now.
http://track1.quasar.co.in/trackQ/trkBanner.asp?Banner=TestDrive_Hotmail_TagOffLines&Creative=HeyItsOffice2007_TextLinks&Camp=office2007&Publisher=MSN&Advertiser=MS_Office2007&Link=http://www.microsoft.com/india/office/newday/default.mspx?nav=v4xcsubmenux