Hello,

I'm facing a strange problem in MS word. The moment I use  control shift Right
erow to select the next word, my cursors start moving opposite. In other words,
the Right Erow key takes me to the left and vice versa. As long as I don't use
the control Shift Right Erow command, however, they behave normally. It is only
when I use this command, this starts happening.

Since I am fully tuned to use this command for my writing and editing purposes,
this is becoming a nagging trouble for me. Although I am still continuing my
works by actually moving the cursors opposite, I would be greatly obliged if
someone could offer me a solution.

I am not facing this problem in other applications such as notepad or outlook
express. Thinking that this is a problem with M"S office, I even uninstalled
and reinstalled it but for no good.

I'm using ofice XP.

Regards,

Viraj.