dear sir,
  if you want some new voice you can try Dolphin Supernova which is a screen
reader and  a magnifier.

  if has got voices of many voices - male, female and synthetic voice also.

"Dr. Vipin Malhotra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Dear Friends,
My nature of job demands that I have to go through
long documents. Though
the voice of eloquence is quiet clear. But It causes
too much dryness. If
any new innauvation in this regard.
Thanks for the information in advance,
Vip

Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra
President,
Delhi University Physically Challenged Teachers'
Association (DUPHCHTA),
Reader,
Deptt. of Political Science, Sri Aurobindo College,
Delhi University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +919911113958
Email: