Downloads
List of Phones
List of Dealers
Resources
Datasheets
Speech Solutions
Foundation Technologies
Solutions
Applications
Training
Professional Services
Speech Standards

Buy TALKS

Newsletter Sign-Up

Enter your e-mail address:

Submit

List of Phones
list of 2 items
. Nuance TALKS for Series 60
. Nuance TALKS for Series 80
list end
Nuance TALKS for Series 60

Nokia E65

Operating System: Symbian OS v9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 / WCDMA 2100

Dimensions: 105 x 49 x 15.5 mm

Weight: 115g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, WLAN

Memory: Max User Storage: 50 MB, Memory Card: Micro SD, Memory Card Feature:
Hot Swap

Comments:
Handsfree Speaker, MP3 Ringtones, PoC (Push-to-talk over Cellular),
Presence, SyncML, Themes, VoIP

More Info

Nokia N91

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
WCDMA 2100, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz

Dimensions: 113 x 55 x 22 mm

Weight: 160 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, WLAN

Memory: 4 GB of internal dynamic memory

Comments:
2 megapixel camera with digital zoom, Music player, Stereo FM radio, RealOne
Player, SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 email, PoC, IM, Presence, SyncML, Themes, 4GB HDD,
USB Mass Storage

More Info

Nokia N80

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
WCDMA 1900 / 2100, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

Dimensions: 95.4 x 50.0 x 23.4 mm

Weight: 134.0 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, WLAN

Memory: Shared Memory for Storage: 60 MB

Comments:
Instant Messaging, IMAP4 email, Mini SD, POP3 email, Presence, Push-to-Talk,
RealOne player, SMTP email Stereo FM radio, SyncML, Themes, Video call,
Video
player, Video recorder, Video sharing, Visual radio, Word/Excel/Powerpoint
compatibility

More Info

Nokia N73

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
WCDMA 2100 / GSM 850/ 900 / 1800 / 1900

Dimensions: 110 x 49 x 19 mm

Weight: 116,0 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB

Memory: Up to 42 MB internal dynamic memory, support for miniSD memory card

Comments:
Digital Recorder, Flash Lite 1.1, Front Facing Camera, PoC (Push-to-talk
over Cellular), Presence, Stereo FM Radio, Stereo Handsfree Speakers, Still
Image
Editor, SyncML, Themes, USB Mass Storage, Visual Radio

More Info

Nokia N71

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz and WCDMA 2100

Dimensions: 98 x 51 x 23 mm

Weight: 139,0 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB

Memory: Shared Memory for Storage: 10 MB

Comments:
IMAP4 email, Mini SD, MP3/AAC player, POP3 email, Push-to-Talk, SMTP email,
SyncML, Themes, VGA camera w/ 2x digital zoom, Video call, Video player,
Video
recorder, Video sharing, Visual radio, Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatibility

More Info

Nokia E70

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
EGSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900 and WCDMA

Dimensions: 117.0 x 53.0 x 22.0 mm

Weight: 127 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, WLAN

Memory: Shared Memory for Storage: 72 MB

Comments:
Push-to-Talk, Video call, Video sharing, Blackberry email, Instant
Messaging, IMAP4 email, POP3 email, MP3/AAC player, Presence, SMTP email,
SyncML, Video
player, Video recorder, Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatibility

More Info

Nokia E61

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and WCDMA 2100

Dimensions: 118.0 x 70.0 x 14.0 mm

Weight: 144 g

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, WLAN

Comments:
Push-to-Talk, Blackberry email, Instant Messaging, IMAP4 email, POP3 email,
MP3/AAC player, Presence, SMTP email, SyncML, Themes, Video player,
Word/Excel/Powerpoint
compatibility

More Info

Nokia E60

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
EGSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900 and WCDMA

Dimensions: 115.0 x 49.0 x 16.9 mm

Weight: 117 g

Memory: Shared Memory for Storage: 72 MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, WLAN

Comments:
Push-to-Talk, Instant Messaging, IMAP4 emaill, POP3 email, MP3/AAC player,
Presence, RS-MMC, SMTP email, SyncML, Themes, Video player,
Word/Excel/Powerpoint
compatibility

More Info

Nokia E50

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
GSM 850/ 900 / 1800 / 1900

Dimensions: 113 x 43.5 x 15.5 mm

Weight: 104 g

Memory Card: MicroSD card up to 1GB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB

Comments:
Flash Lite 1.1, Handsfree Speaker, PoC (Push-to-talk over Cellular),
Presence, SyncML, Themes, USB Mass Storage

More Info

Nokia 5500

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
EGSM 900/GSM 1800/GSM 1900

Dimensions: 107 x 45 x 18 mm

Weight: 103 g

Memory Card: 64 MB built-in memory with 64 MB MicroSD card, Expandable
memory type: MicroSD card up to 1GB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB

Comments:
Flash Lite 1.1, Handsfree Speaker, PoC (Push-to-talk over Cellular),
Presence, Stereo FM Radio, SyncML, Themes, USB Mass Storage, Visual Radio

More Info

Nokia 3250

Operating System: Symbian OS 9.1 , Series 60 3rd Edition

Supported Networks:
GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900

Dimensions: 103.8 x 50.0 x 19.8 mm

Weight: 115.0 g

Memory Card: up to 1 GB MicroSD Card

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB

Comments:
FM radio, Instant Messaging, IMAP4 email, POP3 email, Presence,
Push-to-Talk, RealOne player, SMTP email, SyncML, Themes, USB Mass Storage,
Video editor,
Video player, Video recorder, Visual radio

More Info

Samsung SGH-D720

Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900, GPRS Class 10

Dimensions: 99h x 47w (mm)

Weight: 99g

Memory Card: 32MB internal storage expandable using the MMC Micro memory
slot

Connectivity: Bluetooth

Comments:
64 Polyphonic & MP3 Ring tones, Dual Speaker Music Composer, Voice
Recognition , Document Viewer

More Info

Nokia 3230

Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.1

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 109h x 49w x 19d (mm)

Weight: 110g

Memory Card: RS_MMC 32MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
MP3 player, Visual FM stereo radio, Push-to-talk (PTT)

More Info

Nokia 3650 / 3600

Nokia 3650 / 3600
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
3650: Tri-band, GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
3600: Dual-band, GSM 850/1900 MHz (USA/Canada)

Dimensions: 130h x 57w x 26d (mm)

Weight: 130g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (16MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
Camera, round number keypad almost like a rotary phone

More Info
Nokia 3660 / 3620

Nokia 3660 / 3620
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
3660: Tri-band, GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
3620: Dual-band, GSM 850/1900 MHz (USA/Canada)

Dimensions: 130h x 57w x 26d (mm)

Weight: 130g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (16MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
Camera, this is the 3650/3600 with a standard number keypad

More Info
Nokia 6260

Nokia 6260
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.1

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900

Dimensions: 102h x 49w x 23d (mm)

Weight: 130g

Memory Card: RS-MMC 32MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
Twist and fold design, PTTs

More Info

Nokia 6600
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.0

Supported Networks:
Tri-band, GSM E900/1800/1900 MHz

Dimensions: 108.6h x 58.2w x 23.7d (mm)

Weight: 125g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (32MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
Camera with 2x digital zoom

More Info
Nokia6620

Nokia 6620
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.0

Supported Networks:
Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/1900/1800 MHz

Dimensions: 108.6h x 58.2w x 23.7d (mm)

Weight: 125g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (32 MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
Camera with 2X digital zoom and self-timer

More Info
Nokia 6630

Nokia 6630

Operating System: Symbian V8.0, Series 60 V2.6

Supported Networks:
WCDMA/UMTS, GSM 900/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 110h x 60w x 21d (mm)

Weight: 127g

Memory Card: RS_MMC 64MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
First Series 60 handset supporting WCDMA/UMTS, MP3 player

More Info

Nokia 6670
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.1

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900, or 850/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 108.6h x 53w x 20.9d (mm)

Weight: 120g

Memory Card: RS-MMC 32MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

More Info
Nokia 6680

Nokia 6680

Operating System: Symbian V8.0, Series 60 V2.6

Supported Networks:
WCDMA/UMTS, GSM 900/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 108.4h x 55.2w x 20.5d (mm)

Weight: 133g

Memory Card: RS_MMC 64MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
Two integrated cameras, the one on the back has a flash, and is protected by
a slider, video-call capability, music player with stereo playback

More Info

Nokia 6681

Nokia 6681
Operating System: Symbian V8.0, Series 60 V2.6

Supported Networks:
GSM 850/900/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 108.4h x 55.2w x 20.5d (mm)

Weight: 130.5g

Memory Card: RS_MMC 64MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
Camera with a flash, protected by a slider, like the 6680 without UMTS,
music player with stereo playback

More Info
Nokia 6682

Nokia 6682
Operating System: Symbian V8.0, Series 60 V2.6

Supported Networks:
GSM 850/900/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 108.4h x 55.2w x 20.5d (mm)

Weight: 130.5g

Memory Card: RS_MMC 64MB

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, SyncML

Comments:
Camera with a flash, protected by a slider, like the 6680 without UMTS,
music player with stereo playback

More Info

Nokia 7610
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 60 V2.0

Supported Networks:
Tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz or 850/1800/1900 MHz

Dimensions: 108.6h x 53.0w x 18.7d (mm)

Weight: 118g

Memory Card: SD-card (64MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth and USB

Comments:
megapixel (1152 X 864) camera with a high-quality lens, 4x digital zoom, and
a self-timer

More Info

Nokia 7650
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Dual-band, GSM 900/1800 MHz

Dimensions: 114h x 56w x 26d (mm)

Weight: 154g

Memory Card: Not supported

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared

Comments:
Camera, the first Series 60 phone

More Info

Nokia N70
Operating System: Symbian OS v8.1

Supported Networks:
Dual-mode WCDMA/GSM, triband GSM GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz and WCDMA 2100
networks), automatic switching between bands and modes

Dimensions: 108.8 x 53 x 21.8 (mm)

Weight: 126g

Memory Card: 30 MB internal dynamic memory, 64 MB MultiMediaCard (MMC)

Connectivity: Bluetooth® v.2.0 wireless technology, USB 2.0, infrared

Comments:
2 megapixel camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) with 20x digital zoom
Second VGA camera (640 x 480 pixels ) with 2x digital zoom

More Info

Nokia N90
Operating System: Symbian OS version: v8.1

Supported Networks:
Dual-mode WCDMA/GSM, triband GSM (GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz and WCDMA 2100
networks), automatic switching between bands and modes

Dimensions: 112 x 51 x 24 (mm)

Weight: 173g

Memory Card: 31 MB internal dynamic memory, 64 MB MultiMediaCard (MMC)

Connectivity: Bluetooth® v.2.0 wireless technology, USB 2.0, infrared

Comments:
Display: 352 x 416 pixels, Color Depth: 65K colors
Cameras: 2 megapixel camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) with 20x digital zoom,
Browsing: WAP 2.0 XHTML/HTML multimode browser

More Info

Nokia N-Gage
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Tri-band, GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz

Dimensions: 133h x 69.7w x 19.7d (mm)

Weight: 135g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (32 MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB

Comments:
Game Deck

More Info

Nokia N-Gage QD
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Dual-band, GSM 900/1800 MHz or GSM 850/1900 MHz (USA/Canada)

Dimensions: 118 x 68 x 22 (mm)

Weight: 143g

Memory Card: Hot Swap 3V MMC card (32MB included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, SyncML

Comments:
Game Deck

More Info

Siemens SX1
Operating System: Symbian V6.1, Series 60 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Tri-band, GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz

Dimensions: 109h x 56w x 19d (mm)

Weight: 116g

Memory Card: Hot Swap 3V MMC card (not included)

Connectivity: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB

Comments:
Camera with 4x digital zoom, number keypad split into two stripes to the
left and right of the display

More Info

Samsung SGH-D730
Operating System: Symbian v7.0s

Supported Networks:
Tri-band, GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz

Dimensions: 95h x 47w x 21.5d (mm)

Weight: 97g

Memory Card: MMC Micro memory card

Connectivity: Bluetooth® technology and USB

Comments:
MP3 Player with graphic equalizer, Video Recording & Messaging, 1.3
megapixel with flash, 4x digital zoom

More Info
Nuance TALKS for Series 80

Nokia 9210 / 9210i
Operating System: Symbian V6.0, Series 80 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Dual-band, GSM 900/1800 MHz (USA/Canada)

Dimensions: 158h x 56w x 27d (mm)

Weight:
244g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (16MB included for 9210, none for 9210i)

Connectivity: Serial cable, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
PDA/phone with QWERTY keyboard, with fax, word processor, spreadsheet
application, and much more

More Info

Nokia 9290
Operating System: Symbian V6.0, Series 80 V1.0

Supported Networks:
Single-band, GSM 1900 MHz

Dimensions: 158h x 56w x 27d (mm)

Weight: 244g

Memory Card: 3V MMC card (16MB included)

Connectivity: Serial cable, Infrared, SyncML

Comments:
PDA/phone with QWERTY keyboard, with fax, word processor, spreadsheet
application, and much more; the U.S. version of the 9210i

More Info

Nokia 9300
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 80 V2.0

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900 or 850/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 132h x 51w x 21d (mm)

Weight: 167g

Memory Card: Slot for MMC

Connectivity: USB cable, Infrared, Bluetooth, SyncML

Comments:
PDA/ phone with QWERTY keyboard, with fax, word processor, spreadsheet
application

More Info
Nokia 9500

Nokia 9500
Operating System: Symbian V7.0s, Series 80 V2.0

Supported Networks:
GSM 900/1800/1900 or 850/1800/1900, EDGE

Dimensions: 148h x 57w x 24d (mm)

Weight: 230g

Memory Card: Slot for MMC

Connectivity: USB cable, Infrared, Bluetooth, W_LAN, SyncML

Comments:
PDA/ phone with QWERTY keyboard, with fax, word processor, spreadsheet
application, camera

More Info
Search |
Site Map |
Contact
Legal Notices |
Privacy Policy |
Accessibility

© 2007 Nuance Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.