Dear Friends,
As discussed earlier the last date for registration
for the posts of
lecturer in various colleges of Delhi University is
25th May 2007. So far
only three applications have been recieved.
Please do get yourself registered there so that in
time to come we could
pressurise the authorities for getting our dues.
I am citing the address and phone no for further
clerification. where one
has to get registered for
the same.
.
Office of Deputy Registrar, Colleges, Delhi
University,
Room No. 218 Second floor, Administrative Building,
Delhi University, Delhi--110007.
Phone No. 27667725  and the  Ext. is 1160.
The dealing clerk is Mrs. Jay Shri.
The application should be addressed to Deputy.
Registrar, Colleges, Delhi
university along with resume and attested copies of
certificates and
credentials.
Vip

Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra
President,
Delhi University Physically Challenged Teachers'
Association (DUPHCHTA),
Reader,
Deptt. of Political Science, Sri Aurobindo College,
Delhi University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: +91-9868-177-335.
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>