Hi from jitendra, the links you provided for speech system, are in form of
plain text, and they are not actual links, give us the full address of the site
and files. correct it please!
Take careQuoting "Vetrivel Murugan, Adhimoolam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

" Hi everyone,
"
" Finally I managed to find time to upload the Neo speech
" synthesizer. Since the zipped folder itself is of 603 MB, I have
" decided to split it in to three files and uploaded them separately
" on the sendspace. Click the links below to download them:
"
" Download file 1 here!
"
" Download file 2 here!
"
" Download file 3 here!
"
" Ones you finish downloading all of them, then you need to put them
" in a single folder and use the splitfile.exe to join them.
"
" Download splitfile here!
"
" Ones you download the split file, then follow the instructions
" below to join the neo speech files.
"
" 1. Press enter on “splitfile.exe”.
" 2. Keep pressing tab until you get to “button” which is after an
" edit field called output folder. Ones you are there, then press the
" space bar to activate it.
" 3. Now you will be asked for the input file name and press the
" shift+tab and navigate to the folder in which the downloaded files
" are saved. Select the first file of three and press enter.
" 4. Press tab again and you will here “button” again. Press space
" bar to activate it.
" 5. Now you will be in a folder tree to select destination folder
" for the joint file to be saved. Select the folder of your choice
" and press enter.
" 6. The next tab should show you two radio buttons namely split and
" join. Press down aero and select the join radio button.
" 7. Get to the join button and press enter.
" 8. Just wait until you here “files joined successfully.
"
" Just let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications
" in this.
"
" Best regards,
"
" Vetri.
" To unsubscribe send a message to
" [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
" unsubscribe.
"
" To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
" changes, please visit the list home page at
"
" http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
"