Dear friends,

One of our friends has got a new pen drive of Transent company with 2 GB of
space. The moddle number of this drive is T610.
It has features like FM radio, voice recording and etc but the features of
this pen drive seems very difficult to access. Everything cannot support
voice for us people and are not made accessible to Visually impaired,
however, many equipments can be used and access by us without even any
support of voice or assistive technology.
But this particular drive has some complexity to understand it's function.
If anyone is using the same pen drive, would request you to throw some light
on this, in particular to it's functions.

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"