Our Software based firm "FCS Software Solutions Limited" Noida has an urgent
requirement of a web designer with 508I compliant, who can design  the websites
compliant and accessible to visually impaired users.
The incumbent will have to work for 8 hours as per the US timings.
Note: This would be a contract based job and we need to fulfill the requirement
at the earliest possible time.
The vacancy is opened for person with visuall impairment or any other
disability or even sighted person.
For any inquiry or further understanding, call me direct on 9350063109.
--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"