Hello anubha! DBF files are databass documents, and If you want to open, view
or edit them, download the software from:
http://astersoft.com/files/dbfman.exe
"Give the people more then they expect, and do it cheerfully."
Skype:
Jeet.delhi
Take care!
You wrote:
Hello All ,
Could any one of u please tell me,  How Do I OPEN, DOWNLOAD & SAVE any
FILE having (.)DBF as its extension , which has been sent as an
attachment with any mail?
With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.