My friends, I want to buy a very good mobile set. My requirements are-
stereophonic music;
good internet connection;
fast processing;
good volume so that I want to read books too and specially when you are in a
train or a bus, it is required;
I have already tried nokia 6670 and N 70 models and I found N70
comparatively better. But even then, I want to have your opinions and why I
should go for a particular model. Your feedback please. Oh yes, I forgot to
mention that it should be talks compatible.
AP