Hi Balaram,

thanks you for the kind words. wanted to know that do you also play for the
AICFB

Regards,
Gaurav> ------------------------------> > Message: 6> Date: Sun, 27 May 2007
19:48:25 +0530> From: "Balaram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: Re: [AI] my
introduction> To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>> Message-ID: <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";>
reply-type=original> > Hi Gaurav,> Very warm welcome to this list.> You will be
more than benefited by the daily postings of the experts.> Your experience as a
lawyer and one of the top most chess players in India > will no doubt be an
added asset to this group.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Gaurav
gadodia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>> Sent:
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:56 PM> Subject: [AI] my introduction> > > >> > Hi
Friends,> >> > I am Gaurav Gadodia and a new member of access india. i am 26
years old > > and reside in mumbai. i have a law degree and i am a practising
lawyer in > > the bombay high court. i am currently pursuing my masters degree
in law.> >> > i have a passion for chess and i am the current Asian chess
champion for > > the Blind. (visually imparied).> >> > I hope to know more
about you all.> >> > thanks & regards,> > Gaurav Gadodia,> > M - 9821418553> >
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]