Dear All,

I don't know if this mail is an off topic issue or not, but if it is an off
topic issue then I'm sorry for it.

I know that I must have sent this mail earlier also, but still I am writing
this mail again as I've no other option.  So I want to request u all once again
to pls help me soon by suggesting some type of suitable home based computer
jobs or some suitable online jobs for me,as soon as possible to enable me to
become financially independent & stand on my own feet, as I'm unable to leave
Allahabad to go anywhere else for my job & at present I'm in very very urgent &
desperate need of some suitable job to become financially secure soon .

Although I've started learning & doing the work of MT, but it will be some time
before I start my earning  in this field & so in the meantime I want to look
for other avenues & search for jobs in some other areas also.

I don't want to apply for govt jobs or for jobs in Public Sector Banks.

Looking forward to be inreceipt of yr invaluable help, guidance & suggestions .

With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.