Dear Anubha,

  I am sorry for so direct and blunt.
  But I hope you will take this in right spirit.
  I feel you need to learn computers from some good & reputed computer
institute which will give answer to your daily problems.

  Regards,
  Suhas Kelkar

Anubha Bhargava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello All ,
This is to request u to pls tell me the NAME & ADDRESS of the WEBSITE from
where to DOWNLOAD FREE AVG (Anti Virus (?
Also pls mail me the instructions to INSTALL this AVG Anti Virus in my laptop
after it has been Downloaded successfully.
Thanking u in anticipation, with best regards. Anubha.