From: "sameer latey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] A microsoft word question

Dear Friend,

Had you given any Word document for printing before
this message started
appearing? If yes, did the document get printed
entirely or only partially?

It appears that one or more files were sent for
printing but they could not
be printed due to a response not being received from
the attached printer.

Try pressing No and clearing the list of documents
waiting to be printed.

Hope the above suggestion helps.

Regards
Sameer Latey