I think Dr. T.V. Raman is one person who has done science in + 2, and then
he went on to do his graduation from IIT.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sandesh
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

Dear Access India friends,
I am writing this mail on the behalf of a NGO called EnableIndia, which is
working for the empowerment of disable people @ Bangalore. A visually
impaired boy from rural Andhra Pradesh, who has got more than 80 % marks in
his 10th standard & wants to do his +1 in Science. Because of his visual
impairment the colleges that he had approached have refused to offer Science
facalty He approach us asking admission information to the +1 Science.
Since, currently we don't have any information on this matter. so, we
thought that AccessIndia is right forum to approach & we are mailing you. If
any one of AccessIndia member has     any information, please send it to us.
We have following quairies,
1. Is there any college where he can get admision for +1 in science group.
2. is there any visually challanged person who has done his +1 in Science in
the past.
3. Is there any law which prevents colleges from offering Science to the
visually challenged candidates or is there any law which support a V.I
candidates on this matter.
4. Is there any authority where we can take this matter?.
5. If you people have any suggestion or guiding words to that boy, please
post it on the mail.

Thanking you.

With Regards,
Sandesh H R
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with