Dear friends,
Indian Association of the Blind is going to organize Delhi state open Chess
tournament for the visually impaired participants on 11-12 August 2007 at
Rajkiye Sarvoday Baal Vidyalay, Gulabi Baag, Delhi.
The interested contestants may send their entries latest by 04/08/07 at: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Or call to Mr. S.G.S Sisodia, General Secretary-Indian Association of the Blind
on 9868980944.
 The event will start at 9AM on 11th of August 2007 with inauguration by our
chief guest and the contest will be over after 6PM on 12th of August 2007.
Note:
The food and tea would be provided by the organization but we are unable to
provide any hostel facility to our participants during this two days event.
The applicants are requested to bring their own ches board to play. In case any
member is unable to arrange his own Chess board, he or she will have to inform
us advance. So we can take an immediate action to arrange the board at
emergency.
For further details or any enquiry, you may also contact to me via below
mentiond phone number and E-mail.
Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt
Media spokesperson and EC member - Indian Association of the Blind
Delhi, India
Mob: +91 935-006-3109
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]