Dear Smriti and all

Please stop this blame game and personal attacks.

I had made it very clear in my earlier mail that we have no business to give
any advice to any independent body.

Firstly please understand how HR placement functions.

The HR firm is bound to keep privacy of the identity of the employer. This
is done, because the employer does not want to be flooded by applications.
That is the reason why they engadge these agencies.

If you have any issue with HR consultancy firms, you should take it up
legally. There is no point targeting this agency in particular.

If members feel that such information should not be put in the list, this
can be considered. However, it is those job seekers who will end up loosing
on it.

Members can express their opinion on this.

I am begining to form an opinion that, some folks at Delhi are using this
list to settle scores with some differences amongst them that they have
locally.

Let me warn that such tendencies is very dangerous and all of us would loose
in the end.

Access India is totally apolitical and we want it to remain this way.

We seek cooperation from one and all in maintaining this character.

Harish.