Hello,
Thanks for answering all my questions.
Do u go on the net every night?
Do I USE my gmail ID or my rediffmail ID in send space.com?  OR Do I
have to CREATE a NEW ACCOUNT in sendspace.com to be able to send
attachment from it?
Can I SEND ZIPPED FILES of about 66.2 MB as ATTACHMENT from send space?
Do I have to KEY IN any USER INFORMATION in the GENERAL TAB while
configuring MS OUTLOOK?
Do I CHANGE the PORT NUMBERS for both the INCOMING & OUTGOING SERVERS
in ADVANCE TAB for eg Change Incoming Port Number to 995 from 110 &
465 from 25 for Outgoing Port Number?
WHERE do I 'Enable POP in your Gmail account.', in BASIC HTML VIEW or
in STANDARD VIEW?
With many thanks in anticipation & best regards.  Anubha.