The proposal is good, however, I Am not convinced with  the statement of Mr.
Mahesh: "with launch of the mobile radio service,
the fundamental barrier between a mobile and a radio has been bridged.
Effectively, every phone becomes an 'FM-like' radio phone for those who have
missed
out on buying and FM-enabled phone."
As I think, other phones provide us free FM radio and customers don't pay even
a single paisa to listen FM on their Mobile handsets. Hence, paying Rs. 30 Per
Month and then Rs. 1 for a minute or 3 rupees per minute is not a cheap cost
for every customer to pay and I serously doubt  whether this scheme will win
the heart of Indian customers extensively in the Country.

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"