Sounds good and comprehensive. But just read the sentence pasted below in
Item 3 a
Further the "Blind Client" feels the inequity every time he tries to operate
the
account.
*has not considered the available methods of trading allowed to sighted
clients.
The booklet of delivery instruction slip not being given to the Blind client
is

The sentence with asterics does not read very well.
Regards Nafisa