-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of venkat
ramana
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:07 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Queries On TC

  Hon. Members,

     I am thinking of installing TC compiler. Earlier, I had MSVS. But I
removed it from the system when I reformatted as it took a lot of space.
I don't want to use the IDE. I want to use it from command line using
the Notepad as code editor. I most humbly request someone to answer the
following queries:

  Can we use TC with ease from command-line?
  What is the working directory for TC compiler if I install it at
c:\tc?
  What is the default location where TC stores the .c and .exe files?
  Are there any warnings against TC?

  Thank You
  Venkat