Hi all,
Nokia 5700 is a newly launched Series 60 mobile handset, it is Simbian 9.2
phone and I think it should work with talks.
 Can anybody throw some light on it’s performance and compatibility with talks?
5700 is told a music addition phone with superior voice quality. We can
download up to 1500 MP3 songs in this mobile instrument. I want to analyze and
compare this phone to Nokia 3250 witch is another music addition phone, known
for it’s very good sound quality.
Kindly apprise me witch mobile phone is best recommended to expend amongst
these two from compatibility point of view and sound too.

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"