-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shadab
Husain
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:08 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Typing too much can damage your finger muscles

I say that don't sit too much in the same position
your back will ache. Don't eat too much you will have
bad digestion. Etc. Am I an expert?

A person has to survive and thus he has to work. Many
a people are there who work day and night and nothing
happens to them. These experts' claims are mere
conjectures.

These terrifying people don't have anything
substantial to do and that is why they give outworn
suggestions. We don't need any ghost to tell that
regular working is not good and we should take rest at
frequent intervals! And this applies to every work.
That's why I don't care a toss for these so called
cautious suggestions.

Cheers

Shadab Husain

--- Rakesh Kumar Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Typing too much can damage your finger muscles
> providers/ibnlive
> 11/3645258133
> Enlarge Photo
> By IBNlive.com
> Wednesday July 18, 11:25 AM
> New Delhi: Working on a computer for long hours
> could lead to the weakening
> of your hand muscles. Do your hands hurt when you
> write? Blame the long
> working
> hours on the computer.
>
> Experts say that an increasing use of the keyboard
> or mobile phone to type
> the text is making hand muscles less flexible.
>
> "While writers can get writer's cramps, with over
> use of the computer I see
> more and more people getting arthritis," Dr Naveen
> Talwar expert Dept of
> Orthopaedics.
>
> So it's not just your handwriting that you need to
> worry about, with the
> overuse of the computer and typing, joints can get
> rough. This can lead to
> pain
> and swelling in the joints of the hand - causing
> arthritis. Disturbing as it
> may sound, it is avoidable.
>
> "The best way is to avoid prolonged usage. So many
> people are typing while
> in the car, while at home on laptop, in bed, at
> work. If this is avoided -
> then
> further complications can be prevented," added
> Talwar.
>
> So take occasional breaks from the keyboard, give
> yourself a wrist rest and
> exercise your wrists and fingers as much as you can.
> _____________
> Have a nice time!
> Regards,
> Rakesh Kumar Gupta
> skype ID: rkgd1964
> Cell: 9968295921
> LL: 0120-2611158
> Email ID [only for personal contact]:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> subject unsubscribe.

> at

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at