Friends,

I am posting this as I feel that Tata Steel has shown great respect for persons
with visual impairment by giving this assignment to me. Effective August 1 '07,
I am joining this Company back as Senior Manager Security Administration. My
position will be No. 2 in the Division which looks after the Security and
Administration of Tata Steel, Community Services, and Land, Market,  Estate
belonging to Tata Steel at Jamshedpur. I will be reporting to Chief Security
&Administration. I joined Tata Steel in 1992 and left the same in 2005 to work
as Head Business Excellence for JUSCO.

I hope this assignment of mine will help the society see us better.

With best regards and unconditional love for all,

Atul.