Hello Access Indians,

    Long time back there was a mail regarding an aplication for keeping
passwords.  Actually i would like to know  is there
     any aplication which gives you the ability to put passwords to your
folders so that noone tries to access the files or sub folders in them.

    I want to keep passwords for folders in my external drive for security
reasons.  Also one more thing I want to have
    that noone tries to delete the folders without giving the password,  is
this kind of thing possible?

    Rohen