The term, 'Bug' as we know today refers to a fault in
a computer program that prevents it from working
correctly. The term is often but erroneously credited
to Grace Hopper, who in 1946 after joining the Harvard
Faculty at the Computation Laboratory traced an error
in the Harvard Mark II to a moth trapped in
a relay. The bug was instantly removed and taped to
the log book.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.groups.yahoo.com