-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anubha Bhargava
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:05 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Help Requested on LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION.

Dear All,
This is Anubha here.
I know that I might have already posted a mail on the list on the subject of
LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION before also.
But, as due to certain unavoidable reasons & circumstances, I was unable to
visit my INBOX then, I just don't have any idea about the type of help &
guidances extended to me by the list members.
Hence, I request all the list members, specially all the lawayers ,
solicitors & any1 of u who is connected with legal profession in any way, or
any1 of u who can extend their kind & invaluable help,guidances &
suggestions to me on HOW & FROM WHERE to START doing the work of LEGAL
TRANSCRIPTION, to pls help & guide me in this matter as soon as possible for
my needful please, as I desperately want to START doing LEGAL TRANSCRIPTION
very soon & just don't have any idea as to How to go about starting this
work & from where.
All the type of help, guidances & suggestions extended to me in this matter
will be greatly & deeply appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to be in receipt of your
kind and invaluable reply soon.

With best regards.  Anubha.

TELE : 0532-2400183.

FAX : PP FAX : 0532-2405352.

E.mails :

[EMAIL PROTECTED],

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia,

11/4 Tashkand Marg,

Opp Patrika Press/House,

Civil Lines,

Allahabad.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with