yes you can take out your jaws key in your jaws authorization disk before
formateing the computer and put it again in same computer or put in another
computer .
for do this you should go to c: and than program files and than freedom
scientific and than jaws and than 7.0  and than run the "hjauth.exe"
file a program will open "freedom scientific authorization menegement
interface " and than press insert + s to select say all command first field
is authrization disk location: edit here yu type a:than press tabthe second
field is authrozation information this field may be blank now than press tab
again third field is available commands are: select uninstall authrozation
radio button than press tab again forth field is perameters type c: than
press tab again here is execute button press enter on it and wait after
uninstalling authrozation press enter on exit button .make conferm to your
key is properly uninstall in to your computer run this file again and select
get install count radio button .and in perameter type a: than execute and
read the information window by pressing tab after succesfully uninstall the
authrozation key you can format your computer .

i don't know what way to take the key in to formated computer or it is
possible or not .
and one more thing you can obtain a new ilm sported key by return of disk
key for do this conntact to ram aggarwal head of karishma enterprizes on
this e-mail id
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

hope this will help you

-----